Saturday, December 22, 2007

Couch Surfing Blog Complete

The past week has been so busy, I haven't had the time or energy to work on blogs. Just closed out the couch surfing blog... 36 "couches" over the course of the term. While we're talking numbers, I also have had 51 plane rides since August, averaging one flight every 2.8 days or so.

It is so very nice to be settled in one place!

Pictures may be scarcer for a while, my new Canon gave me an E18 Lens Error, and from what I've found online, it's the kiss of death. Not covered by warranty, and as expensive to fix as it is for a new camera. With Norway prices, one shudders to imagine... I may invest in a set of tiny screwdrivers and take it apart. Can be harder than a Rubik's cube, and what do I have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment