Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fish Oil


How to survive dark winters. The secret is by drinking fish oil. Most Norwegians make this a part of their diet. Allan bought us a bottle of Möller's Tran, Sitronsmak. He described it quite honestly: "You pretend that it's good and that you like it. You don't really like it, but you pretend." He claims this brand is the best tasting.

It really doesn't take like much. Imagine drinking vegetable oil, it's much the same, but a bit lighter and with a lemony flavor that tastes the same way you would imagine handwipes would taste. Yummmmm....

1 comment:

  1. I've been drinking a tablespoon of Carlson's Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavored (from Norway), for two years to lube my knees. I have actually come to enjoy it. There was a time when I was a child that mothers gave their kids the same dose of Cod Liver Oil. I liked it then, too.

    But I'm a Pisces.

    Grandpa Jack

    ReplyDelete