Friday, June 12, 2009

Neighbors

I checked the map and was surprised to find out just how close we'll be living to some of our best friends in Trondheim... a straight-line distance of 230 yards. I knew we'd be in the neighborhood, but I didn't realize we were that close. Our 6 year olds will be able to visit each other unaccompanied by parents!

Also, our landlords will be living next door and they have an 11 year old daughter same age as Maggie. She has lots of friends in the neighborhood and will be happy to introduce the kids around.

And... my friend knows an English couple three houses down that he thinks we'd get on smashingly.

So. We'll have neighbors. A lot of 'em. Good ones, too. Adventure awaits!

Today my calendar is empty. Time to decide how best to use it. So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment