Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Math-Art and Library

I spent today at the international school, teaching math and art and then meeting with the principal. Tonight Pam has teacher/parent meetings and a board meeting, so the kids and I rode bikes down the library and checked out Norwegian comic books and Harry Potter movies. It was weird and nice to ride through our old neighborhood. I even saw the same car I fell in love with a couple of years ago, I think it's an early 60s VW Notchback. Cool looking car. But I understand that if you want one that runs, you have to replace the engine and the electrical system.

Last night I finished reading Kurtby. A very funny book, the second Norwegian book I've read. Next I will start reading Fisken, by the same author and with the same characters as in Kurtby.

No comments:

Post a Comment