Monday, January 25, 2010

Ski 2

Sunday I woke up very sore from the previous day's workout and crashes, but it was back to the ski trails again for second day of skiing. This time I split off from the group and headed off to practice braking. I found hills and worked on ploughing. It was such a shame to use all that energy going up just it all away on the way down. I worked on bigger and bigger hills and found more and more painful positions to end up in. I was exhausted by the end of afternoon, and had trouble moving in the evening.

I think in Norways it's against the law to not love skiing.

A friend tells me conditions were very icy and bad (I don't know the difference), so if I survived I'm doing well and we can expect better conditions soon.

I have until next weekend to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment