Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ski Weekend 2

Anna and I had to leave skiing early on Saturday because of stomach cramps. Peter battled on through the weekend, eagerly returning for his fourth class on Sunday and coming home with a certificate and a black eye. He's got the scars to show his effort! Well done Peter! (He collided with a fence. They called it a draw.)


Here's Anna's collision with a pole. At least we didn't run into any of the wild clams that roams these backcountry trails, hungry for skiers. Signs warn of the KLÄMRISK.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't checked in for a couple of weeks. This makes the score:

    Fences 1
    Peter 0
    Draw 1

    I'll bet even money on Peter in the epic Peter-Fence III, which I hope is available on Pay Per View in Sarasota when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing rivalry! I'll let you know when it airs.

    ReplyDelete