Monday, April 12, 2010

I left my heart in Scandanavia

Maggie reports having a conversation with a child and his father at a playground: "It was the first time I had a complete conversation in Norwegian." Go Maggie!

I'm still suffering from my back injury. Saturday I could barely stand and breathe. Yesterday, I visited a friend who's a chiropractor and was willing to see me on a Sunday. Today I'm supposed to in Hell for a conference, but I'm home working my back instead. It's like a full-time hobby without the 'fun' part. I'm optimistic that I'll be back to normal tomorrow -- I'm supposed to be on a plane to Fredrikstad so I hope that's the case!

At least the weather is nice and sunny and warming up.

Here's a video for today. In one of Disney's Jonas Brothers episodes, Kevin has a Norwegian girlfriend come to visit. Here's his song, "I left my hear in Scandanavia."

No comments:

Post a Comment