Friday, September 17, 2010

Max's Birthday

Today I joined Allan for his son's birthday party. What a fun trip! The two of drove 20 kids in two minibuses out to a nearby cave, where we explored it with candles. The candles were a great idea – not only did it make for amazing ambience, but if the boys run the candles go out, so it forces them to go slowly.



Afterwards we went to a school and had the party, where I dusted off my old performers persona and did a juggling/magic show. The boys were very receptive – here they are all hiding behind their chairs when I pulled out the knives. Fun! If math ever doesn't work out for me, I think I'd be happy going back to the stage.

2 comments:

  1. I considered putting on a costume and hiding in the caves. It would have been memorable!

    ReplyDelete