Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lillestrøm conference

I was an invited speaker for a high school teacher meeting in Lillestrøm, near Oslo. I came the day before to spend time with Ingvill, my friend and former boss who is now a TV star. We had a wonderful evening together and then headed to the conference the next day.

Andre Wahl "opened" for my act. He's a TV star himself, a physicist who now makes a living doing science shows. He gave a great performance and we talked for a while afterwards. Shows... I love doing shows, and it's nice to see someone else being successful doing something I enjoy myself.

During the trip I navigated buses, planes, and trains, and spoke Norwegian nearly the whole time. It's become very easy for me now to function in both in Norwegian language and society. What a treat!



a

No comments:

Post a Comment