Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Short update

I've got lots of good pictures of lots of adventures the past few months, but busy days continue and it's hard to find to assemble posts. So here's just a short message until I get the time to get caught up:

The new business is off to a good start with projects running in many positive directions. We've been to Germany for Easter vacation. Maggie is currently in Austria on a class trip. Kids are gearing up for a circus show. We've had good parties, good food, good friends. It is light all the time, but it is cold (two days ago I could see my breath in the afternoon). I've been on many trips, giving lectures for national courses and a national math prize award ceremony. Today I taught math-art lessons to two groups of 1st graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment